Can I keep my account if I leave?Last Updated: August 08, 2018
Yes. Organizations using GoodSeeker appreciate employees' help promoting a strong culture and brand. Your efforts in help retain and attract employees, customers, partners and more. But companies and people evolve and change happens. To ensure access to your account throughout your career you get to keep the stories you author or get named in. They stay on your personal profile.
- If you leave a company the admin will disable your access.
- You can still log in with your old email. You will be able to see your stories.
- To publish new stories you will need to connect a new work email address.
- Coming Soon - Add a personal email. You will then have the option to log-in,
- publish stories, and be named in stories using this personal email.